For a Functional and Design-Appropriate Door Drain, Speak to Us
Whether you require bifold or sliding door drains, we manufacture high-quality, bespoke door drains that will add value to your premises and effectively lead water away, to avoid you having to mop-up a waterlogged mess, which could cause damage and be costly to repair.
What You Can Expect From myshowergrateshop Regarding a Door Drain
Providing you with a satisfying experience, from placing your order to receiving the final item, is important to us. Consequently, we have put a few things in place to contribute towards ensuring a positive buyer’s experience in all your dealings with us.
- Guarantee: Our lifetime guarantee extends to the original purchaser of the item which has been bought through an authorised Shower Grate Shop retailer, if these conditions are met, we will replace the product in question, whether that is a sliding door or bifold door drain.
- Turnaround: Fast turnaround times without compromising on quality is a new industry standard which we have set. Standard sized items are shipped within three business days of receiving your order, and customised orders are shipped within four business days. For priority items, ensure that we receive your order by 10:00am Australian eastern time for same day dispatch.
- Shipping: We ship nationwide to residential addresses, commercial or construction sites. Our order desk can supply further details regarding any additional charges which may apply regarding storage and re-delivery fees.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Flush Threshold Drain for Doors
Our versatile drainage solution can be customised to suit various size thresholds and thicknesses. With today’s lifestyle, which places an emphasis on seamless indoor-outdoor flow, our solutions slot in perfectly with a contemporary, frameless appearance without compromising on functionality. Keep these few tips in mind when deciding on a threshold drain.
- Flush drainage:Installing a flush system (level with the floor, not elevated nor sunken) is versatile. It can be installed across floor finishes, across the base frame of a door or even across a drainage top.
- Quality materials: Ensure your threshold drain is manufactured from high quality products. We use marine-grade stainless steel, which offers more resistance against corrosion than general stainless-steel grades.
- Depth: It is not always necessary to install a deep threshold drain - shallow designs can be as effective. Our advanced design and manufacture system enables us to manufacture a design as shallow as 22mm, which is functional and cost-effective.
Why myshowergrateshop is Cost Effective
Our more than a decade's experience has enabled us to fine-tune the manufacturing process to eliminate non-value adding steps, improving manufacturing standards while minimising costs. All the products are proudly manufactured in Australia at our facility on the Gold Coast and shipped nationwide. The machinery and software we use enable us to customise items and still offer them for sale at truly cost-effective prices.
Avoid the clean-up, possible damage and frustration, be pro-active and speak to us about your door drain requirements. We will ensure you order the correct product for your situation.