Find Standard and Custom Shower Drains Made in Australia for Your Wet Room
We build standard and custom shower drains in Australia for your new or renovated wet room. At myshowergrateshop, we proudly deliver industry-leading turnaround times and service. We have satisfied customers across Australia who enjoy the benefits of our products in their homes.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Shower Drains for Tile Shower Floors
To get the most out of your shower drain, ensure that you follow our advice:
- Choose a shower grate over a traditional shower drain. Installing a shower grate reduces the number of grout lines in your flooring. Fewer grout lines mean fewer areas where water can seep in and damage the underlying floor.
- Ensure your shower drain is installed by a knowledgeable professional. Our drains conform to both Australian Standards and Water Mark requirements. Get a professional to ensure that the grate is installed correctly with components that fit together or use our resources for your DIY approach. A correctly-installed drain system will last longer and consistently perform.
- Maintain your floor grate to keep it looking good. Our grates are easy to clean with just a wipe from a clean cloth. If you experience heavier build-up, you can use a kitchen scouring pad. Use the pad in the direction of the hole pattern to reduce your risk of scratching the grate surface.
What Sets myshowergrateshop Apart Regarding Shower Drainage Support?
We have been operating since 2002 and our knowledgeable staff can use that experience to help you select the right bathroom floor drain for complete drainage support.
- We carry a range of standard products in several styles but can accommodate custom orders, too. We use current CNC and laser tooling technology in our shop to customise our products to suit your requirements. We use 316 stainless steel and no plastic components, so you can be sure that our products will last.
- Our manufacturing facility is located in the Gold Coast, and we have additional locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Canberra, and Adelaide. Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions and help you find the solution that works for your project.
- We can design a shower trench drain to suit your minimalist style while maintaining its functionality. We manufacture the shallowest grate available with a depth of only 22mm to suit shallow floors. Our tile insert shower grate is almost invisible. You insert your tile in the main channel and the drain blends into your floor. Along with interior applications, we produce grates with large, heavy-duty PVC piping suitable for driveway and pool applications.
We manufacture a range of standard grates in several styles that are suitable for interior and exterior applications. If you cannot find a style or size that works for you, we can create a custom drainage solution for your project.
Why Choose myshowergrateshop?
Our manufacturing facility is located on the Gold Coast and we ship our products Australia-wide. We are proud to offer a unique lifetime guarantee, custom sizes, and fast turnaround times. You can experience our great service for yourself by visiting one of our locations.
Contact us to order your standard or custom shower drain.